December 16, 2008

Prosperity Burger? wtf

This is my Prosperity Burger with my Twister Fries - big difference between the promotion picture and real life. ahaha. its a lie. I wanted to take the top of my bun off and show the middle bit of the beef fillet slathered with the black pepper sauce but the bun was a bit too soft from the steam of the beef patty. I even ended up making a hole on my bun.

okay guys, this is not a McD's promotion or whteva it was playing in your mind now. but, as im watching tv lately, these McD commercial advertisment often came out to brandish the prosperity burger . it makes me realized something. the character of the nerd boy who are wearing thick spec and the gal play a major role. phew.

yeah. shit. i was thinkin of u. i always see yr glimpse in my dream. but, deeply in my heart what i could say is, AKU DH ERASE KAW LAH!!



Prosperity Burger - Anyone else got a story?

5 comments:

Syafika Syahiza said...

hahaha it is wayyy different. yes, u r rite.

ian-xyme said...

click! ;)

Syafika Syahiza said...

omg! jgn slh kn ku slh kn ian!
haha hey ian, since i bce ths entry i da jd addict dgn prosperity. ciss! mule2 konon2 je i mcm, 'ahh! tiap2 taon mkn. boring la' then now da addict. haha sape suro post pic die? hahaha ok fine, eika akn gemuk sbentar lg.
terima kasih.
:P

ian-xyme said...

ahahaha. tau xpa.
prosperity mcm ada daya tarikan knn..

yum yum melelehh dan mencomotkn ;D

Ily. said...

prosperity!i wear a scarf/hairband on my head that day lepastu my friend said ily looks like the girl in the prosperity advertisement.bodoh i never seen that advertisement before and then sanggup skit lah kan i duduk depan tv sbb nak tunggu the advertisement.padahal tak same pun.hungraaaaayyy!