November 29, 2008

Pak Ndak, get well soon.

yesterday, around 0140 am as i was watching movie.. suddenly my dad came out from bedroom with the red eyes. i knew he exhausted, btw in the afternoon my mum's car was involved in an accident with the fucking bastard lorry driver. he settled down all the consequences and just having some rest.

he abruptly woke up bcoz he got a call from my pak su, told him that my uncle, pak ndak was at the end of his life. okay, my pakndak just fall sick in this 3 month and he has been suspected of having cancer. a new found cancer. and now hes suffering this illness and got a treatment from the Penang Hospital.

paksu said hes otw to fetch my untie ( makteh ) from the Taiping bus station. then he will pick abah. after 30 mins waiting for paksu, abah decide to go to the Penang Hospital alone. but, we (my mum and i) knew that he was extremely fatigue. its too dangerous for him to drive. but then..


mum : along, hg p bersiap lah! teman abah.

ian : ala maa.. nk usha movie nie sampai abes. nk abes dh...

Vvvrrooommmmmmm Vrrrrooommmm.. ( my dad's car )

mum : hey cepat lahhh

ian : ye. japp jappp

then , i rush to my room and get dressed. it just around 2 mins. woo

dad is already in the car waiting for me.. then he drove slowly till he stop at one point and called paksu..

dad : hg kt mana laa nie? dh amek Cik Amah (mak teh) ?

pak su : otw otw. jappg aku amek hg.. kita p skali .

then daddy said to me, " haa, xpa la. paksu dh otw. hg xpyh p laa.. teman mama. "

me? sighhhh.. i tot i could visit pakndak this nite. but, its okay. its better me to be at home. as my mum also didnt feeling very well. so, we went home and the movie just at the end. haihhh..
then i when to bed, until.. 0645 am. i got a call from abah . he wants me to go to the market as pakndak wants to eat nasi daging. he dont want my mum to go, bcoz she had migrain. so, i went to the market and bought the daging Batang Pinang to make the nasi daging.

and i just woke up, its already 1600pm. and my parent just went to visit pak ndak again.

p/s : pak ndak, get well soon. we miss u :(



ian miss his uncle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awat ngn uncle ang?

ian-xyme said...

cancer kot. tp family aku xrasa mcm tuu.. sbb mybe sihir doh.
cancer bkn cepat sgt kesan dy..bertahun
tp nie, bru sebulan lebih dh mcm uzur